- Setting up your Reclaim Hosting account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvXuq3c732s
- Reclaim Hosting Client Area and C Panel Basics: https://community.reclaimhosting.com/t/client-area-and-cpanel-basics/185
- An overview from Reclaim Hosting; we’ll cover some of this info. in class.
- Setting up WordPress in your Reclaim Hosting account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHe5nmqUxLc
- This is a tutorial created by another university professor for a class that was building final projects in WordPress. Some of the info. thus won’t be exactly relevant, but he covers the building blocks of starting your WordPress and blog.
- CWGRM Transcription Protocols, amended for this class
- ADAH YouTube video, “Beginning Transcription: A How To Guide”
- Stephanie Riley, “Digital History: Guidelines for Reading 19th Century Manuscripts, Researching Historical Documents, Inputting Metadata, and Promoting Your Digital Collection,” Indiana State Library (this detailed guide has great information about deciphering 19th-century cursive)